To download and fill out an Application for Employment anytime click here and fax to 540.343.2163 to the attention of Human Resources or email it to email@example.com.
Outside Sales Manager – Newport News, VA
Southern Refrigeration Corporation is seeking an experienced, highly skilled and motivated Outside Sales Manger to join our Newport News team. SRC has been selling HVAC/R products for over 65 years and have a proven track record. If you are a self motivated and an energetic individual with a desire to succeed, this would be an opportunity for you. We are a 100% employee owned company, so your success is your reward.
As an Outside Sales Manager you will be responsible for building and managing HVAC/R contractors in your target areas. Other responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals
- Relationship selling
- Self generated lead sales
- Work closely with your branch location
- Exceptional customer service skills
- At least 5 years of HVAC/R selling experience
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Good organization skills are a must
- Strong computer operating skills, Microsoft Office knowledge is preferred
- Base salary plus commission
- Bonus program
- Company car, computer, and cell phone
- Full benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid vacation and sick time
HVAC Counters Sales – Harrisonburg and Newport News, VA
Southern Refrigeration Corporation is looking for a counter salesman who is primarily responsible for selling, marketing, promoting, and demonstrating products. Also, this person is responsible for increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Specific duties for this position include:
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and credit terms.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Enter orders into automated system and pick customer order tickets.
- Stock products on displays, self-service areas, and warehouse.
- Keep counter areas organized and presentable.
- Clean all areas of counter including product shelves (e.g. sweeping, dusting, emptying trash, etc.)
Specific qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- HVAC industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Accurate and efficient data entry and order taking skills
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Strong communication skills
- Full benefit package
- Health, dental, vision
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation