To fill out an Application for Employment anytime click here and fax to 540.343.2163 to the attention of Human Resources or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If interested in employment for any of the positions below, please email resumes directly to: email@example.com
*Southern Refrigeration Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
HVAC Counter Sales (Harrisonburg):
Southern Refrigeration Corporation is looking for a counter salesman for our Harrisonburg branch who is primarily responsible for selling, marketing, promoting, and demonstrating products. Also, this person is responsible for increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Specific duties for this position include:
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and credit terms.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Enter orders into automated system and pick customer order tickets.
- Stock products on displays, self-service areas, and warehouse.
- Keep counter areas organized and presentable.
- Clean all areas of counter including product shelves (e.g. sweeping, dusting, emptying trash, etc.)
Specific qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- HVAC industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Accurate and efficient data entry and order taking skills
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Strong communication skills
- Full benefit package
- Health, dental, vision
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation